Public Notices >
Public Notice Detail
Judicial Council Welcomes Comments Regarding Transcription Rates
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
There is currently an action item on the February 15, 2008, Judicial Council agenda to approve transcript rates at the current level. The Council is providing an opportunity for public comment on the proposed action. All comments must be submitted in writing by Tuesday, February 12, 2008, to Julie Erlandson. If you do not have e-mail capability, you may submit your comment via fax or U.S. Mail at the address below.
The current rates are as follows:
1. The Criminal transcript rate is $3.25 per page for an original and $.25 for each copy.
2. The Civil transcript rate is $4.75 per page for an original and $.25 for each copy.
3. The in forma pauperis (IFP) transcript rate for cases involving Sexual Psychopathic Personality/Sexually Dangerous Persons (SPP/SDP) is $4.75 per page for originals and $.25 for each copy.
4. The transcript rate for all IFP cases, expect SPP/SDP cases, is $3.55 per page and $.25 for each copy.
5. The transcript rate for all expedited transcripts ordered shall be negotiable between the Official Court Reporter and the requesting party.
If you have any questions about this issue, please contact:
Julie Erlandson, Court Operations Analyst
State Court Administrator’s Office
Minnesota Judicial Branch
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155
Phone (651) 284-4375
Fax (651) 297-5636