eFile and eServe >
eFile and eServe Training
Click to subscribe
Web-based Training to eFile and eServe in Any Minnesota District Court
Live Web-based (Webinar) sessions are available for attorneys, law firm administrators, and legal staff members wishing to register for eFiling. The sessions last approximately 90 minutes, with time for questions at the conclusion of the presentation.
If you have previously registered your firm and previously attended training for eFiling and eServing in a particular district court, you do not need to re-register and attend training again. Registration and training is applicable statewide, regardless of when you plan to or are able to eFile in a particular court.
- Wednesday, May 29 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Thursday, June 6 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, June 10 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, June 17 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, June 24 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, July 1 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, July 8 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Monday, July 15 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Tuesday, July 23 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Tuesday, July 30 at 8:30 a.m., Register
- Additional session links coming soon
In-person Training for eFiling and eServing in Hennepin County District Court
In-person training is being offered by court staff at the Hennepin County Government Center.
Training Calendars: May 2013
Sign up for in-person training in a Hennepin County location
If you have completed your training, you may proceed to file your case.