Sherburne County Courthouse
Phone: (763) 765-4600
Appointed September 29, 1995; elected 1996; re-elected 2002 and 2008. His current term expires in January 2015.
Concordia College-Moorhead, 1973, B.A., magna cum laude.
University of Minnesota School of Law, 1976, J.D.
National Judicial College at the University of Nevada, Reno, 1996, General Jurisdiction Course
Law Department, Lutheran Brotherhood, 1975-1977
Private practice, 1977-1990
Assistant public defender, 1988-1990
Sherburne County Attorney, elected 1990; re-elected 1994, served 1991-1995
Admitted to practice before the courts of:
- State of Minnesota
- United States District Court for the State of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Anoka County Bar Association
- Eighteenth District Bar Association
- Minnesota District Judges Association
- American Judicature Society