Judicial Branch Home >
4th District Home >
The Human Resources Division (HRD) is a partner with the 4th District Court leadership in creating an innovative and proactive organization where employees and employer are valued and the public is well served. HRD handles matters related to personnel policy, benefits, wellness, safety, workers' compensation, classification, compensation, labor relations, employee relations, staffing, and recruitment and selection.
Serve as a trusted partner for all employees to ensure fair practices, to provide opportunities for development, and to obtain efficient resources for achieving optimal performance.
HRD is a trusted, approachable partner in creating and retaining a knowledgeable, diverse and an engaged workforce.
- Respond to all customers’ needs and questions with thoughtful and accurate information in a timely and confidential manner.
- To maintain direct communication with all customers while being open, clear, and respectful.
- Work cooperatively to create a fun, respectful, and positive environment.
- Design and offer meaningful learning opportunities to further develop and enhance employee and organizational needs.
- Practice Integrity and ethics to promote trust in the workplace.
News & Notices
"Counters to Courtrooms - Careers in the Fourth Judicial District"
by Naomi Gooselaw, Human Resources Coordinator (August 8, 2007)
From counters to courtrooms, everyone who works in the court has an opportunity to provide a system of justice that assures equal access for the fair and timely resolution of cases and controversies. Read Counters to Courtrooms (.pdf) for details about the different careers available in the Fourth Judicial District.
« Back to 4th District Court Home