Public Notice Detail
30-Day Limit on Access to Documents in eFiling and eService System
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2013
As of September 16, 2013, all documents filed through the eFile and eServe system will only be available for viewing for 30 days after the date of acceptance or rejection by the court. This is true for all versions of the document: original, transmitted, and stamped. Also, as of September 16, 2013, all document links included in eService electronic mail messages will be active for 30 days after the date of the electronic mail message.
After 30 days:
- The document image will no longer be available.
- The document link contained in eService electronic mail messages will no longer be active.
- The system will continue to show a record of the filing and service, but not the document image.
- Document images may be retrieved at the courthouse from court administration.
Beginning on October 16, 2013:
- All documents that were accepted or rejected more than 30 days prior will no longer be available in the system, and
- All document links in eService electronic mail messages dated more than 30 days prior will be inactive.