Appointment by Governor Mark Dayton: February 3, 2014. Elected in 2016.
Expiration: January 2023.Education:
B.A., cum laude, James Madison College and Honors College at Michigan State University, 1999.
J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2003.Employment:
Barnes & Thornburg L.L.P., 2011-2014.
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P., 2003-2011.Professional Memberships:
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association (and committees)
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota District Judges Association
- Member, Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Founding board member and Co-Chair of the Professional Development Committee, Minnesota Mother Attorneys Association
- Board Member and Member of Nominations Committee, Hennepin County Bar Foundation
- Member, Budget and Finance Committee – Fourth Judicial District, July 2016-Present
- Member, Court Leadership Training Workgroup – Fourth Judicial District, 2014-Present
Board Member, COMPASAssignment:
Problem-Solving Courts (Model Drug Court, G.I.F.T., and H.O.M.E.S.), July 2016-Present
Criminal, February 2014-June 2016