Appointment by Governor Mark Dayton on February 3, 2014.
Elected in 2016. Current term expires January 2023.
B.A., cum laude, James Madison College and Honors College at Michigan State University, 1999.
J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School, 2003.
Barnes & Thornburg L.L.P., 2011-2014.
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P., 2003-2011.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Minnesota State Bar Association (and Committees)
- Hennepin County Bar Association (and Committees)
- Hennepin County Bar Foundation (HCBF)
- Minnesota District Judges Association
- Minnesota Mother Attorneys Association
- Change the Outcome
- HCBF Board of Directors
- Presenter/Facilitator - Continuing Legal Education Programs
- Criminal, July 2018 - present
- Treatment Courts (Model Drug Court, DWI Court, and H.O.M.E.S. Court), July 2016 - July 2018
- Criminal, February 2014 - June 2016