Planned maintenance will take place from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. on both Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. During these times, mncourts.gov and most court applications may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes. eFS will NOT be affected. Please plan ahead.
Elected in 2004, 2010, and 2016.Education:
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law (1990)
- B.A., 3rd in class, magna cum laude (3.98/4.00) Hanover College (1987)
- Diploma, 1st in class, summa cum laude (4.00/4.00) Manhattan High School (1983)
- United States Attorney's Office for the District of Minnesota, Criminal Division, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1994-2004
- Trial Attorney, United States Department of Justice, Civil Division, Honors Program, Washington, D.C., 1992-1994
- Judicial Law Clerk, Honorable Paul A. Magnuson, United States District Court for the District of Minnesota, St. Paul, Minnesota 1990-1992