Planned maintenance on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website will take place on Friday, May 24, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The website may be inaccessible during that period, but all applications, such as eFile and eServe (eFS) and access to case records (MPA Remote), will still be available.
Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on June 1, 2016. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
- J.D., University of Minnesota.
- B.A., University of Redlands, Johnston Center
- Attorney, Robins Kaplan, LLP
- Staff attorney, The Advocates for Human Rights
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Kathryn L. Quaintance, Minnesota’s Fourth Judicial District.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Secretary, Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Member, Bench & Bar Benefit Committee, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Former board member, Hennepin County Domestic Fatality Review Board
- Former volunteer mock trial coach, University of St. Thomas Law School