Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on June 1, 2016. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
- J.D., University of Minnesota.
- B.A., University of Redlands, Johnston Center
- Attorney, Robins Kaplan, LLP
- Staff attorney, The Advocates for Human Rights
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Kathryn L. Quaintance, Minnesota’s Fourth Judicial District.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Secretary, Minnesota Lavender Bar Association
- Member, Bench & Bar Benefit Committee, Ramsey County Bar Association
- Former board member, Hennepin County Domestic Fatality Review Board
- Former volunteer mock trial coach, University of St. Thomas Law School