Appointed June 10, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton.
Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
B.A., St. Olaf College
Assistant Third District Public Defender
Assistant Mower County Attorney
Associate, Adams, Rizzi & Sween, P.A.
Assistant Stearns County Attorney
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, Women Attorneys of Rochester
- Volunteer, Mower County Seniors, Inc.
- Volunteer, Mower County Habitat for Humanity
- Past president, Mower County Law Library
- Former volunteer Minnesota state high school mock trial coach