Appointed July 11, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
- B.A., cum laude, College of St. Thomas, 1991
- J.D., magna cum laude, William Mitchell College of Law, 1994
- Assistant Public Defender, Seventh District, 1995 - 1999
- Assistant Public Defender, First District, 1999 - 2007
- Managing Attorney, First District Public Defender, 2007 - 2016
Professional and Community Activities:
Volunteer High School Mock Trial Competition Judge, University of St. Thomas Law Student Mentor Program