Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Nov. 1, 2016.
Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
M.A., Hamline University
B.A., Brown University in Rhode Island
- Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Adjunct professor, Hamline University
- Associate attorney, Halleland Lewis Nilan & Johnson, P.A.
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
- Probation officer, Hennepin County Community Corrections
Professional and Community Activities:
- Race Director, Susan G. Komen of Minnesota Race for the Cure
- Board member, Mitchell Hamline University School of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Getting Word Project
- Former board member, Minneapolis Civilian Review Authority
- Criminal- Nov. 1, 2016-present