Appointed by Governor Mark Dayton on Nov. 1, 2016. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
M.A., Hamline University
B.A., Brown University in Rhode Island
- Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Adjunct professor, Hamline University
- Associate attorney, Halleland Lewis Nilan & Johnson, P.A.
- Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
- Probation officer, Hennepin County Community Corrections
Professional and Community Activities:
- Race Director, Susan G. Komen of Minnesota Race for the Cure
- Board member, Mitchell Hamline University School of Law Alumni Association
- Member, Getting Word Project
- Former board member, Minneapolis Civilian Review Authority
- Criminal- Nov. 1, 2016-present