Appointed Nov. 1, 2016, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., University of Notre Dame
- Judicial referee, Family Court Division, Fourth Judicial District
- Attorney and shareholder, Henson & Efron, P.A.
- Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Assistant Minneapolis City Attorney
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Richard B. Solum, Fourth Judicial District
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member, School Safety Technical Assistance Leadership Council
- Member, Second Judicial District Equal Justice Committee
- Former Member, Fourth Judicial District Domestic Fatality Review Team
- Former Co-Chair, Fourth Judicial District Family Violence Coordinating Council
- Former Board Member, The Arc Greater Twin Cities
- Former Board Member, Macalester-Groveland Community Council