Planned maintenance will take place from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. on both Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. During these times, mncourts.gov and most court applications may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes. eFS will NOT be affected. Please plan ahead.
Appointed Jan. 3, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
B.A., University of Minnesota
- Equity partner, Lindquist & Vennum, LLP
- Adjunct professor, William Mitchell College of Law
- Judicial law clerk, the Honorable Russell Anderson, Minnesota Supreme Court, and the Honorable Michael Kirk, Seventh Judicial District
- Reporter, The Forum, Fargo, ND
Professional and Commmunity Activities:
- Volunteer, From Houses to Homes
- Former board member, Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- Former volunteer lawyer, The Advocates for Human Rights