University of Minnesota, B.A.
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
Appointed May 2013
- Juvenile Court: Delinquency and Petty Arraignments and Pretrials, Contested Evidentiary Hearings, Serious Traffic Matters, Truancy, Motions to Change Custody and for Parenting Time Assistance, State Wards.
PRIOR LEGAL EXPERIENCE:
Law Clerk to the Honorable Susan N. Burke
Staff Attorney, Hennepin County Juvenile Court
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative
- Co-Chair of the Eliminating Racial Disparities Committee
- Executive Steering Committee Member
- Case Processing Committee Member
- MN Supreme Court Appointee to the School Safety and Technical Assistance Council
- Children’s Justice Initiative Member
- Adjunct Professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- District Chair of the Northern Star Council, Juvenile Diversion
- Former Member of the Family Violence Coordinating Council