Appointed on Jan. 4, 2019. Current term expires Jan. 2021.
University of Minnesota, B.A.
William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
District Court Referee, Hennepin County Juvenile Court (2013-2019)
Staff Attorney, Hennepin County Juvenile Court (2009-2013)
Judicial Law Clerk, Hennepin County District Court, Criminal/Civil/Juvenile Divisions (2007-2009)
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- Adjunct Professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Statewide Committee for Equality and Justice Member
- Vice Chair, Diversity and Inclusion Education Subcommittee
- Fourth Judicial District Equality and Justice Committee Member
- Fourth Judicial District Race Equity and Strategic Leadership Team Member
- Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative
- Former Co-Chair of the Eliminating Racial Disparities Committee (2016-2019)
- Former Executive Steering Committee Member (2016-2019)
- Former Case Processing Committee Member (2009-2015)
- Former MN Supreme Court Appointee to the School Safety and Technical Assistance Council (2014-2017)
- Former Children’s Justice Initiative Member (2009-2017)
- Former District Chair of the Northern Star Council, Juvenile Diversion (2015-2016)
- Former Member of the Family Violence Coordinating Council (2014-2016)
Criminal, 1/2019 – present
Juvenile, 5/2013 – 1/2019