Appointed July 27, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law
B.S., University of Wisconsin Platteville
- First Assistant Chief Public Defender, Seventh and Eighth Judicial District Public Defender’s Office
- Managing Attorney and Assistant Public Defender, Tenth Judicial District Public Defender’s Office
- Secretary, Cambridge Isanti Hockey Association Board
- Former member and former chair, City of Cambridge Planning Commission
- Former member, City of Cambridge Comprehensive Plan Committee