Appointed Aug. 7, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2019.
J.D., University of Minnesota Law School
B.A., Minnesota State University Mankato
- Shareholder, Berg, Debele, DeSmidt & Rabuse, P.A.
- Clinical instructor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Gary Crippen, Minnesota Court of Appeals
- Law clerk, Office of the General Counsel, University of Minnesota
- Former member, Minnesota Supreme Court Rules of Juvenile Protection Procedure Committee
- Former Vice Chair, Hennepin County Bar Association Juvenile Section
Professional and Community Activities:
- Judicial Fellow, Academy of Adoption And Assisted Reproduction Attorneys
- Founding member, local chapter of a charitable group