Appointed Oct. 2, 2017, by Governor Mark Dayton. Elected in 2018. Current term expires Jan. 2025.
J.D., University of Michigan
B.A., University of Michigan
- Solo practitioner, Peralta Law Firm
- Founding shareholder, Peralta & Peralta, Ltd.
- Associate attorney, Capistrant & Associates, P.A.
- Associate attorney, Livgard & Rabuse, P.L.L.P.
- Associate attorney, Peterson Fishman, Livgard & Capistrant, P.L.L.P.
- Member, Equal Justice Committee, Hennepin County District Court
- Member and past president, Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
- Former board member, Minnesota Continuing Legal Education
- Former member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Former board member, Collaborative Community Law Initiative