Appointed Mar. 23, 2018, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current term expires Jan. 2021.
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
B.A., Gustavus Adolphus College
- Third Judicial District Chief Public Defender
- Interim Managing Attorney and Assistant Public Defender, Third Judicial District Public Defender’s Office
- President, Jeffrey M. Johnson, P.A.
- Partner, Schurhammer & Johnson, P.A.
- Steering committees, Steele-Waseca and Olmsted treatment courts
- Advisory boards, Rice County Community Corrections and Dual Recovery