Appointed Jan. 18, 2019, by Governor Mark Dayton. Current terms expires Jan. 2021.
J.D., William Mitchell College of Law
B.A., University of Windsor
- Senior Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Criminal prosecutor, Office of the Norfolk Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
- Litigation associate, Rider Bennet, L.L.P.
- Assistant Scott County Attorney
- Judicial law clerk, Honorable Mary Steenson-Dufrene
Current member and former Secretary, Minnesota Association of Black Lawyers