Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List >

Emancipation - Emancipation means that a minor has the same legal rights and obligations as an adult. There are no forms for emancipation. Minnesota Statutes do not provide either the grounds or the procedure for emancipation. For more information, you can read Youth and the Law: A Guide for Legislators (p. 45-46) and Legal Aid Fact Sheets on Youth Living Away from Home (choose the Youth Rights category).

Forms to aid practitioners in the juvenile justice system are available in the Rules of Juvenile Procedure Appendix of Forms.

This page includes forms in the following categories:

Delinquency Forms

Form NumberForm/Packet Name
JUV101 Affidavit for Restitution
JUV501 Juvenile Subpoena