Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List > Child Custody / Parenting Time Forms >

Forms Packet: Request for Parenting Time Assistance

Form # Form District* Download
PAR101Instructions - Request for Parenting Time Assistance Statewide PAR101.docPAR101.pdf
PAR102Motion for Parenting Time Assistance Statewide PAR102.docPAR102.pdf
PAR103Affidavit in Support of Motion for Parenting Time Assistance Statewide PAR103.docPAR103.pdf
SOP102Affidavit of Personal Service Statewide SOP102.docSOP102.pdf
SOP104Affidavit of Service by Mail Statewide SOP104.docSOP104.pdf
* If a district is listed for a form, then that form is designed specifically for use within that Judicial District. If no district is listed for a form, then that is the statewide form.