eFS Communication Archive Detail
New Document Filing Option Available in the Sixth Judicial District for Filing a Proposed Order
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2018
A new document filing option is available in the Minnesota eFile & eServe (eFS) system. This new option permits filers in specific court locations to file proposed order documents in a Microsoft Word version in addition to the required PDF version. This change is a result of the electronic enhancements that are part of the continued efforts of the Minnesota Judicial Branch to move toward a fully electronic case file.
Please note: Word documents submitted through the eFS system must have a .docx extension. Those with a .doc extension cannot be accepted. Documents created in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer will provide the necessary .docx document extension.
Locations and dates:
- NEW: Carlton County: December 18, 2018
- NEW: Cook County: December 18, 2018
- Dodge County: February 13, 2017
- Fillmore County: February 13, 2017
- Freeborn County: January 9, 2017
- Hennepin County Juvenile Division: November 3, 2016
- Houston: February 21, 2017
- NEW: Lake County: December 18, 2018
- Morrison County: October 28, 2016
- Mower County: February 13, 2017
- Olmsted County: March 2, 2017
- Ramsey County Civil Division: November 10, 2016
- Rice County: January 7, 2016
- NEW: St. Louis County:
- Duluth: December 20, 2018
- Hibbing: December 19, 2018
- Virginia: December 19, 2018
- Scott County: October 21, 2016
- Steele County: January 9, 2017
- Wabasha County: February 21, 2017
- Waseca County: March 2, 2017
- Winona County: February 21, 2017
This filing option is expected to be made available in additional court locations throughout 2019 as automated workflow is rolled out statewide.
Please review the Proposed Order Filing Overview
. Contact the local court administration
office or the MN eFile and eServe Support Team
with any additional questions.