Planned maintenance will take place from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. on both Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. During these times, mncourts.gov and most court applications may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes. eFS will NOT be affected. Please plan ahead.
AITKIN COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Aitkin County Courthouse
209 2nd Street NW RM 242A
Aitkin, MN 56431
Phone: (218) 927-7350
Fax: (218) 927-4535
Jury Information Line:
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Aitkin County Courthouse is located in Aitkin, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Aitkin County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access