Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, December 12, 2019 between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CST. Court applications may be temporarily unavailable during this time.
FREEBORN COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Freeborn County Government Center
411 South Broadway
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Main Phone: (507) 377-5153
Fax: (507) 377-5260
Additional Phone Numbers
Rebecca S. Mittag
Public parking is available in the lot on the east side of the courthouse, on the street, and in the municipal parking lot northeast of the courthouse.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Freeborn County Government Center is located in Albert Lea, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Freeborn County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Freeborn County Daily Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 p.m. for the next day activities, and updated hourly beginning at 7:00 a.m.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access