Planned maintenance will take place from 10:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. on both Wednesday, June 19 and Thursday, June 20. During these times, mncourts.gov and most court applications may be unavailable for up to 30 minutes. eFS will NOT be affected. Please plan ahead.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT - HIBBING
1810 E. 12th Ave.
Hibbing, MN 55746-1680
Phone: (218) 262-0105
(800) 450-9777 Ext 8105
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in St. Louis County. St. Louis is the only county in the state of Minnesota that has chambered judges working in three separate courthouses in Duluth, Hibbing, and Virginia. As a result, the Court has full service administrative offices at each of the three locations.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
St. Louis County - Hibbing - Weekly Public Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access