Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, December 12, 2019 between 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. CST. Court applications may be temporarily unavailable during this time.
HOUSTON COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Houston County Courthouse
306 South Marshall, Suite 2100
Caledonia, MN 55921-1324
Phone: (507) 725-5806
Fax: (507) 725-5550
Additional Phone Numbers
Public parking is available in the lot on the north side of the courthouse, as well as on the street.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Houston County Courthouse is located in Caledonia, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Houston County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Houston County Weekly Public Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access