Planned maintenance on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website will take place on Friday, May 24, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The website may be inaccessible during that period, but all applications, such as eFile and eServe (eFS) and access to case records (MPA Remote), will still be available.
MEEKER COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Meeker County Courthouse
325 North Sibley Avenue
Litchfield, MN 55355
Phone: (320) 693-5230
Fax: (320) 693-5254
Mon 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Tues-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Meeker County Courthouse is located in Litchfield, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Meeker County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Meeker County Weekly Public Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access