This message is for jurors whose term of service began on Monday, July 13, 2020, that were directed to check for reporting instructions for the afternoon of Wednesday, July 15th.
Please read carefully.
No Call-in / Group numbers are needed for the rest of the week. There is no further requirement to check for reporting instructions the rest of the week. Your service is complete and this counts for the next 4 years.
IF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED BY THE SCHEDULED TIME, PLEASE CALL 651-266-8232 FOR REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS.
The Courts have taken efforts to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread during jury trial proceedings. These have been approved by the Minnesota Department of Health. You can expect the following precautions to be taken:
- Prospective jurors are being brought in to the courthouse in smaller numbers.
- Courtrooms and other courthouse spaces have been re-arranged to maintain physical (social) distancing of 6 feet or greater.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for use by all courthouse users.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn by all courthouse users. You are encouraged to bring your own cloth mask and we have disposable masks available to all jurors who need one.
- Additional sanitation and disinfection measures have been added to ensure cleaning of all high touch areas.
- Items, such as pens, will be sanitized before distribution to jurors.
- Other measures as needed.
Call the court if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 illness
, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Follow the court’s instructions regarding whether and when to report to the court for jury service.
Thank you, stay safe and have a good day.