Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, January 23, 2020 between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. CST. This website and court applications may be temporarily unavailable during that time.
ST. LOUIS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT - VIRGINIA
300 5th Ave. South
Virginia, MN 55792-2666
Phone: (218) 749-7106
(800) 450-9777 Ext 7106
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in St. Louis County. St. Louis is the only county in the state of Minnesota that has chambered judges working in three separate courthouses in Duluth, Hibbing, and Virginia. As a result, the Court has full service administrative offices at each of the three locations.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
St. Louis County - Virginia - Weekly Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access