We will be performing Network maintenance on Monday, February 20th, 2017, from 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM. During this time, all MJB applications and systems will be unavailable including: MNCIS, MACS, MMC, Pay Fines.
WADENA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
Wadena County Courthouse
415 Jefferson Street South
Wadena, MN 56482
Phone: (218) 631-7633
Fax: (218) 631-7635
Free surface lot and on-street parking available.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Wadena County Courthouse is located in Wadena, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in Wadena County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases are not posted in this calendar, so if your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
Wadena County Weekly Public Court Calendar
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 a.m. each business day and updated hourly throughout the day.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access