Planned maintenance will take place on Thursday, January 23, 2020 between 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. CST. This website and court applications may be temporarily unavailable during that time.
MCLEOD COUNTY DISTRICT COURT
McLeod County Courthouse
830 11th Street East
Glencoe, MN 55336
Phone: (320) 864-1281
Fax: (320) 864-5905
Additional Phone Numbers
Karen V. Messner
Ample parking on the streets and in the parking lot across from the courthouse.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The McLeod County Courthouse is located in Glencoe, MN.
This district court has original jurisdiction in all civil, family, probate, juvenile, criminal, and traffic cases filed in McLeod County.
Court calendars reflect scheduled courtroom hearings, but they do not include all matters handled by the court each day.
Confidential cases and cases that are not remotely accessible under Minn. R. Pub. Access 8, subd. 2 are not posted in this calendar. If your case does not appear on the calendar, do not assume that your court appearance has been cancelled or rescheduled.
The calendar is in searchable PDF format. You can use your computer or mobile device to find your name or the name of an attorney.
McLeod County Daily Public Court Calendar
Learn about Hearing eReminders
- This calendar is posted at 7:00 p.m. for the next day's hearings, and updated hourly beginning at 7:00 a.m. throughout court business hours.
- Calendar hearings are subject to change as there are often changes in scheduled cases, judge assignments, and courtroom assignments.
- Printed calendars located outside the courtrooms or electronic display monitors in public lobbies contain the most current daily calendar information.
- If you have any questions about the calendar, please contact the local court administrator’s office.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access