Support for Government Users of MNCIS OA Accounts
This webpage provides information on how to install, use, and obtain support for MNCIS Odyssey Assistant (OA) client software. This site is for use by government agencies that have already been granted a login to MNCIS OA. If you are not an employee or representative of a government agency, you may access court case records at Access Case Records.
MNCIS Release 2013 is scheduled to be released December 13, 2013, (Date subject to change.)
Effective December 13, 2013, Windows XP will no longer be supported with MNCIS Odyssey Assistant (OA). OA currently supports Windows 7, Windows 8, or Vista Sp2 operating systems. For more information on technical requirements for OA, refer to the Policies and Notices.
Please review all MNCIS System Availability and Release Updates
Installation and User Instructions
- OA Installation Instructions (rev. 08/14/2013)
- Download OA Installer
- Note: We currently do not have an installation package available but are working on developing an updated one. Please use the OA AdministrationSite, from the OA Installation Instructions link above, to install the Odyssey application.
- OdySysSetup MSI package (rev. 08/12/2011)
- Install this MSI package before September 23, 2011 on all workstations that use MNCIS Odyssey Assistant (OA) to address the elevated permission levels that were previously needed in order to receive the necessary updates whenever the courts installed a new patch or release to our MNCIS Odyssey application. If the workstation has power user rights, you are not required to install the MSI package but it is still recommended. If the workstation does not have power user rights, to allow for a successful release upgrade process please install the MSI package. This is a one-time install.
- OA User Instructions (rev. 09/22/2011)
- OA Basics Tutorial (rev. 08/21/2006)
The tutorial located above is intended to cover the basics of the OA environment, viewable by government agencies. Please note that this view is inquiry only and that all features portrayed in this tutorial may not be available to you, based on the access rights that your agency has been granted. Total running time for the tutorial is 35 minutes, although it can be viewed in sections. It is recommended that you view the entire tutorial from the link on this web page.
: If the tutorial does not open when clicking on the hyperlink above, please make sure that any pop-up blockers are disabled or set to allow pop-ups from this site. (If using Windows XP, a blank window will appear indicating that it has blocked the page. Click the "Pop-up blocked" message and select "Always allow pop-ups from this site".)
If you are still unable to view the tutorial, you may not have the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player installed on your PC. Macromedia Flash Player is free software available at: http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
Support Options (read all options first)
Return to Court Integration Services
- Option 1: If you need technical support for OA, please complete the Technical Support Form.
- Option 2: If you have questions about the case record information that is displayed through your working OA account, please contact the applicable court for more information.