Planned maintenance on the Minnesota Judicial Branch website will take place on Friday, May 24, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The website may be inaccessible during that period, but all applications, such as eFile and eServe (eFS) and access to case records (MPA Remote), will still be available.
Resources for Rules Changes
Below are resources available to help court users better understand these Court Rules.
Videos and other Resources
Registered User Electronic Filing Guide
Rule 11 Financial Account Numbers Cheat Sheet
(PDF) – Updated 2/18/16
For the Civil, General, and Access Rules, topics include:
- When to use the Court’s eFS System for filing;
- When to use the eFS System for service;
- The new reason for rejecting filings;
- The new procedure for striking filings that contain restricted identifiers;
- The new option of non-notarized signatures; and
- The expansion of public access to court records.
For the Juvenile Protection (CHIPS) Rules, topics include: