MyMNConservator (MMC) is an online conservator account reporting application that allows conservators to file their inventory and annual accountings electronically. If you are thinking about becoming a conservator, please view the Guardianship and Conservatorship Educational Video.
MMC is exclusively for conservator reports. Guardians responsible for filing annual personal well-being reports must file them electronically through their attorney or on paper. Forms are available in the Court Forms section of this website.
The MMC submission process includes a statement where conservators affirm they have served the annual notice of rights. This form is available in the Court Forms section of this website.
If you are new to MMC:
- The first time you log on to MMC, you will need to create your account.
- You MUST have an email address to create an account. If you do not have an email address, there are many sites available that offer free email accounts. You can search the internet to locate sites that provide these services.
- You will create your own password for your MMC account. It is important you remember your password.
Register your case:
To register your case you will need to know:
- Complete case or file number (Note: All characters including dashes and all zeros must be included when you first log into the system.)
- Your name as stated on your Letters of Conservatorship.
- The anniversary date of your appointment defined as follows:
- If you have previously filed an annual account in CAMPER, use the period end date of your last filed report. This is the date on the report, not the date you filed it.
- If you have only filed an inventory in CAMPER, use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
- If you have not filed any reports at this time, use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
How do I designate an agent?
You may opt to have a designated agent (usually an attorney or accountant) prepare your account for you. If you are a conservator and need to designate an agent:
- Review the How-to video.
- Log into MMC and enable the designated agent feature.
- The designated agent feature is found on the My Dashboard, under the ‘Assigned to’ column, by clicking on the pencil and checking the Enable Designated Agent checkbox.
- The Designated Agent will need to connect to the case using the same registration method that you used. They will need to set up their own MMC account and connect to the case with the case number and anniversary date.
- Refer to the MMC User Manual for more information.
Conservator Helpline: (763) 279-0176
Information Technology Office
Send an email via our contact form
Minnesota Judicial Center (MJC)
25 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155