Programs and Services >
Click to subscribe
MyMNConservator (MMC) is now available.
DESIGNATED AGENTS WITHIN MMC:
If you are a designated Agent, the conservator will need to log in to MMC first and enable the designated agent feature. Designated agents from CAMPER DO NOT carry over to MMC. This video will help you or you may refer to page 35 of the manual. No forms are required to be filed with the court.
MMC Tutorials Sneak Peek - For those of you anxious to get a preview of what MMC looks like, we’re posting a link to the tutorials on YouTube. Keep in mind this is just a preview and that viewing them here will be out of context. Within MMC, you will see only the relevant information on the specific page where you need to perform that operation. MyMNConservator Help Videos
- The first time you log on to MMC you will need to create your account.
- You MUST have an email address to create an account. If you do not have an email address there are many sites available that offer free email accounts. You can search the internet to locate sites that provide these services
- You will need to know some information about your court case;
- Complete case or file number (Note: All characters including dashes and all zeros must be included when you first log into the system.
- Your name as stated on your Letters of Conservatorship.
- The anniversary date of your appointment defined as follows:
- If you have previously filed in CAMPER use the period end date of your last filed report.
- If you have only filed an inventory in CAMPER use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
- If you have not filed any reports at this time, use the date your Letters of Conservatorship were issued.
- You will create your own password for your MMC account. It is important you remember your password.
- MMC requires all conservators create a conversion inventory based on the last account filed in CAMPER. You will have access to this account information when you log into your account in MMC. Once you enter this conversion inventory information into MMC, it will carry forward to your next account. If you have not yet filed an inventory, that will be your first report in MMC.
- Video training tutorials are available within MMC.
For those that prefer to upload transaction data into MMC, the two links below contain the instructions and .csv template for use with MMC.
Transaction Import Instructions (PDF, Updated Feb. 24, 2014)
.csv Template (Updated Feb. 24, 2014)
Guardians can no longer file their Personal Well-Being Reports and Annual Notice of Rights through MMC. Guardians responsible for filing these reports must file them electronically through their attorney or on paper. Forms are available at www.mncourts.gov/forms.
- Note: The MMC submission process includes a statement where conservators affirm they have served the annual notice of rights.
CAMPER IS AVAILABLE IN READ ONLY STATUS
If you previously filed reports in CAMPER and still have your username and password, you may access those records. No new reports can be submitted in CAMPER.
MMC User Manual for Conservators (rev. 4/15/14)
Notice to All Conservators (8/3/10 mailing, PDF)
Guardianship and Conservatorship Educational Video (34 min., 7 segments)
Tips for Conservators (PDF)
NOTE: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the documents listed on this page.
CAMPER Help Line: 763-279-0176