Court Integration Services >
Catalog of Services >
Last updated - 02/26/2014
Service Type: E-File Submission
The MNCIS Batch Citation Process is designed to allow agencies to create batches of citations that can be electronically transmitted from a Law Enforcement RMS to the Court.
- MQ Series
- Queue Name: IS_SUBMIT_MNCIS_BATCHCITATION_02
- Queue Manager
- Development: MSCJB01D
- Test/QA: MSCJB01T
- Production: MSCJB01P
- Web Services
- Service Address:
- Adult Citation Service: WebServices/ServiceCatalog/CitationService_3_5.svc
- Juvenile Citation Service: WebServices/ServiceCatalog/JuvenileCitationService_3_3.svc
- A copy of the WSDLs are available on our public website. By default this points at the Test/QA environment. At runtime you will need to update the endpoint address to reflect the environment you are using.
- Sample Programs
- Windows Application developed using VB.Net with Visual Studio 2010 that submits batch citations using Web Services.
- Sample Messages