Appellate Courts >
Supreme Court >
Supreme Court Opinions
Click to subscribe
Appellate Courts will begin transmitting all notices, orders, and opinions electronically.
Beginning no later than July 1, 2011, the appellate courts will send notices, orders, opinions and correspondence related to pending cases to attorneys in those cases by e-mail rather than postal mail. All attorneys with pending appellate cases who have not already registered an e-mail address should do so immediately. Unrepresented parties with pending appellate cases may also participate in this e-notification system by registering an e-mail address. Please go to http://www.mncourts.gov/?page=156 for instructions how to register your e-mail address.
OPINIONS OF THE SUPREME COURT
FILED WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2014
NOTICE - MEDIA RELEASE TIME IS 10:00 A.M.
A13-0124 Cedar Bluff Townhome Condominium Association, Inc., Respondent, vs. American Family
Mutual Insurance Company, Appellant.
Court of Appeals.
The appraisal panel did not err in determining that the replacement of respondent’s damaged siding panels with siding of comparable material and quality required replacement of all of the siding on respondent’s buildings to achieve a reasonable color match.
Affirmed. Justice Alan C. Page.
Took no part, Justice David R. Stras.
(Added to website December 18, 2014)
ORDERS ON PETITIONS FOR FURTHER REVIEW
Filed December 16, 2014
(Petitioner indicated in Italic Type)
1. Shannon Hollie vs. Lucinda E. Jesson, Commissioner of Department of Human Services, et al. –
A14-0314 – Denied
2. Tony Dejuan Jackson vs. State of Minnesota – A14-0311 – Granted/Stayed
3. Tony Dejuan Jackson vs. State of Minnesota – A14-0498 – Granted/Stayed
4. State of Minnesota vs. Raul Perez – A13-2262 – Denied
5. State of Minnesota vs. Samuel Wayne Behrens, Jr. – A13-2014 – Denied
6. In the Matter of the Trust of Earl Raske. – A14-1132 – Denied
7. Donya L. Dawson vs. Afton Alps Recreation Area – A14-0194 – Denied
8. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company vs. Metropolitan Council, Lashandra
Scott, Lataura McKinney, et al., Defendants – A13-2176, A14-0167, A14-0245 – Denied
9. State of Minnesota vs. David John Ojeda – A14-0617 – Denied
10. State of Minnesota vs. Claude Riley Crockson, Jr. – A13-1971 – Denied
11. State of Minnesota vs. Conrad Kegg – A13-1650 – Denied
12. Commerce Bank vs. West Bend Mutual Insurance Company – A14-0247 – Granted
13. State of Minnesota vs. Tanya Lee Scheffler – A13-0399 – Denied
14. State of Minnesota vs. Fabian Charles Jackson – A13-2040 – Denied
15. Ken B. Peterson, Commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
vs. United Parcel Service, Inc. – A13-2378, A14-0467 – Denied
16. State of Minnesota vs. Dusty Lee Littledog – A13-2130 – Denied
17. Jovani Nassar, et al. vs. Fady Chamoun, et al. – A13-2097 – Denied
18. State of Minnesota vs. Michael Lee Everly – A13-1736 – Denied
19. State of Minnesota vs. Todd Eugene Trahan – A13-0931 – Granted/Stayed
20. State of Minnesota vs. Charles LaFond Lewis – A13-1604 – Denied
21. State of Minnesota vs. Erik Alan Vacek – A13-2136 – Denied
22. Bjorn Knudsen vs. Commissioner of Public Safety – A13-1768 – Denied
23. State of Minnesota vs. Farah O. Farah – A13-2054 – Denied
24. Maurion Jameal Travis vs. State of Minnesota – A13-2258 – Denied
25. In the Matter of: Gina Marie Johnson, individually and on behalf of Mickey Steele
Sullivan, et al. vs. Jacob Khamis Johnson – A14-0315 – Denied
26. In the Matter of the Welfare of: C.K.R. – A14-0514 – Denied
27. Craig Lee Benda vs. Commissioner of Public Safety – A14-0372 – Granted/Stayed
28. State of Minnesota vs. Carliss David-Lee Johnson – A14-0849 – Denied
29. In the Matter of the Welfare of the Children of: K.E.L., and J.L.W., Parents. – A14-0642 –
The Adobe Reader must be used to view or print the opinions.
Click "Get Adobe Reader" button to download Adobe Reader free of charge.