Justice Partner Resources >
Court Data Services Center for Government Subscribers
Catalog of Court Data Services for Government
This catalog is an index to all data services offered to government agencies. Each link provides more details about the service and how to subscribe (after completing a Master Subscriber Agreement below). If you are not a government agency, see our public access to case records webpage.
- MPA Courthouse Secure View: Provides individual case access to Register of Actions information on statewide public case records (e.g., filings, hearings, dispositions, sentences and fines), court calendars, and judgments.
- MNCIS Odyssey: Provides individual case access to statewide public and confidential case records, calendars, and judgments. MNCIS Odyssey is no longer available to new government subscribers.
- Integration Services (I.S.): Offers application-to-application electronic exchange of data between the Minnesota courts and justice agencies.
- MNJAD Extracts & Reports: Provides court records (e.g., case, party, charge, etc.) in bulk on a pre-arranged schedule.
- 4th District ViBES: Restricted service. Request information.
- 4th District AX Inactive Electronic Case Documents: Restricted service. Request information.
- Court Web Access (CWA): This service was discontinued as of April 16, 2010.
- 2nd District ViBES: Restricted service. Request information.
How to Subscribe
Step One: Sign a Master Subscriber Agreement
Sign one Master Subscriber Agreement per agency. After signing our agreement, your agency may request access to any or all of our Court Data Services. If your agency subscribes to more than one service, only one agreement is needed.
Step Two: Submit Request for a Court Data Service
Select one of the Court Data Services (in our catalog above) to read more about the service and how to submit a Request Form.
Questions / Technical Support / Important Notices
Select one of the Court Data Services (in our catalog above) to ask questions, request technical support, and get important notices about the service.
Other Services and References
The following services and reference links may be of interest to your agency.