Print Friendly Version
Click here for a videotaped presentation of the September 25 ITV session on CJI Presents: 2009 Legislative and Rules Changes with Ann Ahlstrom, which can be viewed in Windows Media format. You will need the Windows Media Player plugin to view it.
CJI Presents: 2009 Legislative and Rules Changes with Ann Ahlstrom
Friday, September 25, 9 to 11 a.m.
Please click on the following links to access these documents:
1. PDF version of PowerPoint presentation
2. Minnesota Session Laws, Chapter 163, Article 2 (40 pages)
3. Rules with amendments (112 pages)
4. Presumptions of paternity under chapter 257
5. Persons entitled to notice of adoption proceedings under chapter 259
6. Federal Fostering Connections information by CLASP
7. Hennepin CHIPS timeline
8. CHIPS to Permanency timeline
9. 260D timeline