Programs and Services >
Conservator Account Monitoring Preparation and Electronic Reporting (CAMPER)
Click to subscribe
Launch of MyMNConservator Delayed
The launch of MyMNConservator (MMC) has been delayed until January 14, 2014, in order to ensure that when the application is launched it has been well-tested and functions as planned. More information will be posted to this page providing further information on the transfer from CAMPER to MMC.
If your next account has a period end date of Dec. 31, 2013, or earlier, continue working in CAMPER and be prepared to submit your account no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 13, 2014.
New conservators appointed prior to December 2, 2013, should follow the instructions below to sign up for CAMPER access and file their inventory via CAMPER no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, January 13, 2014. New conservators appointed on and after December 2, 2013, should wait for access to MMC and file their inventory in the new program.
We apologize for any inconvenience regarding this change.
Watch your mail or subscribe to this page (above) to receive further information.
Features that you will see in MyMNConservator:
- Asset account information will carry forward from one reporting period to the next
- Simplified transaction entry
- Template for importing data
- Help features, including short videos
- Simplified reporting of transfers from one account to another
- The ability to divide expense items among multiple categories
- Accessibility to email correspondence with auditors
- Reminder notifications and e-mails advising of upcoming due dates
- The capability for professional conservators to manage multiple accounts and employees
- The capability to view and match account balances throughout the entire reporting process
- Separate asset section to account for tangible property
- New transaction category options, including:
- Income: Court-ordered repayment, disability benefits, distribution from trust, inheritance, long term care insurance, per capita income, refund- tax, refund- insurance, rental income, VA benefits
- Expenses: Automobile- payment, education, entertainment, hobby, medical- equipment, pet care, preexisting debt, transfer to trust, travel
You will need a user name and password to log on to this Conservator E-File program. To obtain a user name and password you are required to:
Once you view the Conservatorship Tutorials and the court receives your signed, notarized E-Filing Acknowledgment Form, your user name and password will be mailed to you within five days. Your user name and password will not be issued until the acknowledgment is filed.
Designation of Attorney/Accountant as Agent:
Conservators that use the services of an attorney or accountant to prepare annual accountings can designate them as their agent. This allows attorneys and accountants preparing conservators' accounts via CAMPER to obtain a user name and password for the case(s). In this situation, conservators do not need to complete the tutorials, but the designated agent does. Also, conservators still remain responsible for all filings made by their designated agent and are required to review and authorize the filings.
Designation of Attorney/Accountant as Agent and Acknowledgement of Electronic Report Filing By Designated Conservator Agent (PDF)- To be filed with the court where the conservatorship is filed.
CAMPER User Manual
Notice to All Conservators (8/3/10 mailing, PDF)
Import Income and Expense Transactions
Frequently Asked Questions
CAMPER Chart of Accounts Categories
Guardianship and Conservatorship Educational Video (34 min., 7 segments)
Tips for Conservators (PDF)
NOTE: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the tutorials and documents listed on this page.
CAMPER Help Line: 763-279-0176