Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List >

Name Change Forms:

Court Forms Review Service: If you are representing yourself in a court case and you fill out court forms on a computer (in Word, PDF or I-CAN), the Self-Help Center can review your completed court forms before you file them with the court. Contact Us @ SHC for more details.
Self-Help Center  Learn more about Name Change forms and procedures at the Self-Help Center.


Adult Forms

Form NumberForm/Packet Name
[Packet] Name Change
NAM101 Instructions - Name Change Applicants
NAM102 Application for Name Change
NAM103 Criminal History Check Release
NAM107 Proposed Order Granting Name Change
NAM106 Notice to Persons Who Have Had Their Name Changed
NAM104 Felon Name Change Notice to Prosecutors
NAM105 Inmate Affidavit for Name Change
NAM113 Motion to Replace Birth Record
NAM114 Order Granting Replacement Birth Record

Minor Forms

Form NumberForm/Packet Name
[Packet] Minor Name Change
[Packet] Request to Publish Notice of Minor's Name Change
NAM201 Instructions - Minor Name Change
NAM202 Application for Name Change of a Minor
NAM203 Criminal History Check Release for Name Change of a Minor
NAM208 Proposed Order Granting Minor Name Change
NAM204 Instructions for Affidavit of Personal Service
NAM205 Affidavit of Personal Service
NAM206 Instructions for Publishing Notice of Minor's Name Change
NAM207 Affidavit in Support of Order for Publication and Order