Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List >


"Spousal maintenance" is money that a court ordered one spouse to pay the other spouse to help support them. Spousal maintenance used to be called alimony.

To start the process to collect unpaid support already owed to you, download the [Packet] of forms listed below.

Court Forms Review Service: If you are representing yourself in a court case and you fill out court forms on a computer (in Word, PDF or I-CAN), the Self-Help Center can review your completed court forms before you file them with the court. Contact Us @ SHC for more details.


General Spousal Support Forms

Form NumberForm/Packet Name
[Packet] Entry and Docketing Spousal Maintenance Judgments
SPS103 Affidavit of Default of Maintenance Judgment
SPS102 Notice of Intent to Enter and Docket Maintenance Judgment
SPS104 Supplemental Affidavit of Default of Maintenance Judgment