Mn Judicial Branch Logo
Find Court

Home >

Court Forms

We publish state-approved court forms free of charge as a public service. Information on this website is NOT a substitute for legal advice. Please talk with a lawyer to get legal advice on your situation. Court staff cannot give legal advice. (See Disclaimer.)

If you cannot find a form on this website or at your local District Court, you may find forms at a law library or legal forms publisher.

Form "Packets" are available for many legal actions and are designed to make it easier to select and print the instructions and all of the forms needed for an action. Be sure to click the link for the [Packet] if available for your legal action.

Go arrow The eFile and eServe system is currently available for attorneys and justice agencies only, and it must be used in civil and family cases in select counties. Learn more...
Go arrow Effective May 1, 2012 - general forms used in family court cases are available in the Family Forms Category.
Go arrow See also Court Rules Forms & Other Legal Forms.

Court Forms Category List >

Contempt of Court Forms

“Contempt of Court” is a decision by a judge that someone has disobeyed a court order they knew existed and they did so with no good reason. The only contempt forms currently available to the public from the MN Judicial Branch are forms used to enforce family law orders.

If you want to enforce an order for a family law case, see the Contempt Forms packet. If you want to respond to a contempt motion filed against you in a family law case, see the Response to Contempt Motion Forms packet.

Please read the instructions carefully. When you represent yourself in court, you are responsible for knowing the law as it applies to your case. If you act as your own lawyer, you must follow the Rules of Court the same as a lawyer. Talk with an attorney if you don't know how to answer the questions on these forms or if you think the other party will hire an attorney.