Court of Appeals
Chambers Phone: 651-297-3530
Appointed by Governor Rudy Perpich in November of 1987. Elected in 1990, 1996, 2002 and 2008. His current term expires in January 2015.
Judge Kalitowski was born March 26, 1948. He is married and has two children.
J.D., cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 1973
B.A., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota, 1970
- Commissioner of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency.
May 1984 - November 1987
- Chairman of the Minnesota Environmental Quality Board and Director of the Environmental Division of the State Planning Agency.
June 1983 - May 1984
- Chairman of the Minnesota Water Planning Board and Chairman of the Upper Mississippi River Basin Association and the Red River Water Resources Council.
August 1977 - June 1983
- Assistant Commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Agriculture.
January 1975 - August 1977
- Special Assistant Attorney General - attorney for Department of Agriculture, Livestock Sanitary Board, Veterinary Examining Board, and Horticultural Society.
September 1973 - January 1975
- Law Clerk for Hennepin County District Court Judge Lindsay Arthur.
May 1972 - June 1973