10th District  

Judicial Branch Home > Tenth Judicial District Home > Wright County > Programs and Services >

Conciliation Court (Small Claims Court)

Forms for bringing a case in conciliation court (sometimes called small claims court), for filing a counterclaim and information about how to collect on a judgment are available at http://www.mncourts.gov/Default.aspx?page=513&category=53.  There is also an online service called TurboCourt that will complete the claim form for you.  There is a link to this service from the court forms page.

In Wright County, conciliation court is normally heard on Fridays.  If you have a case filed in Wright County, you may go online to see hearing dates and what documents have been filed at http://www.mncourts.gov/default.aspx?page=1927#termsConditions.