Judicial Branch Home >
4th District Home >
Court Administration >
|Tip: After opening the calendar document, do a search for the name of a party or attorney to find the hearing time and location.
- This is a daily calendar that is updated periodically during regular court business hours. It is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and may not include all cases handled by the court that day. Only scheduled activities appear in the calendar, and it does not include all possible matters handled by the court.
- The calendar does NOT include Juvenile Court cases. Please call Juvenile Court Administration at (612)348-4822 for information.
- Do not assume a court hearing has been canceled or rescheduled if it does not appear in the calendar. Parties are required to appear in court for their scheduled court hearings, regardless of whether the hearing is listed in this calendar.
- Some hearings and case details are "confidential" and will not be listed on the calendars (e.g., Orders for Protection, Paternity, etc). Some hearings may be closed to everyone except the parties.
- Information in the calendar is subject to the MN Rules of Public Access.
- For questions about criminal and traffic hearings, call (612)348-2040.
- For questions about other case types, contact the Court Administration office where the case is located.
Need to schedule a hearing? Contact the Court Division where your case is or will be filed.
Daily Judicial Assignment Roster
Hennepin County judicial officers are assigned to handle cases in various court divisions, and assignments can change from day to day. Check the roster to find the location, phone number, and assignment for each judge and referee who is schedule for hearings. For questions, please call (612)348-2040.
Suburban Court Calendars
Some criminal cases have hearings in our suburban court locations (Brooklyn Center, Edina and Minnetonka). Please visit the Suburban Courts section of our website for details.
Other Minnesota Court Calendars
« Back to 4th District Court Home