Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home > FIND HELP WITH: > Car Title Problems >

Forms - Motion to Transfer Title to Motor Vehicle

NOTE:  Some of the online court forms for motor vehicle titles are for use only in the Hennepin County Court (4th District). If you are filing your case in another County/District Court, you should use the statewide version of the court forms, if available. If there is not a statewide version and you want to use the Hennepin version of the form, you must:

1) edit the county/district information when filling out the forms, and

2) check with your Court Administration about the procedures for handling a car title case in your local court.

» Court Forms -- Motion to Transfer Title to Motor Vehicle

If you have questions about filling out the forms and filing the papers with the court, go to Self-Help Services in the Courts to see if walk-in help is available at your courthouse.


« Back to Car Title Problems Home

« Back to SHC Home