Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home > FIND HELP WITH: > Divorce, Child Support, Custody & Family Law > Divorce >

Divorce Forms

 Forms to Start a Divorce  If you need forms to start a divorce, select this option.

 Forms to Respond to Divorce Petition  If your spouse started the divorce (by giving you a Summons and Petition) and you need to respond, select this option.

 Forms for Temporary Orders  Either spouse may use this forms packet to ask for a temporary order on custody, support or property issues that lasts only until the divorce is finalized.

 Real Estate Forms  Forms such as a Summary Real Estate Disposition Judgment and Quit Claim Deed are published by the MN Department of CommerceNOTE: These forms are NOT published by the MN Judicial Branch. Talk to a lawyer if you have questions about those real estate forms.

 all Divorce Court Forms

Forms to Use After the Divorce is Final

 Child Support Issues

 Custody Issues

 Problems with Parenting Time (Visitation)  If a party is violating an existing Parenting Time Order and you want help from the court in enforcing the order or changing it, select this option.

 Contempt of Court  If a party is violating an order in the Divorce Decree and you want help from the court in enforcing the order, select this option. NOTE: Contempt of Court is NOT for issues involving a spouse failing to pay money as part of a property settlement in the divorce, which involves a legal action for collecting on a judgment.


« Back to Divorce Home

« Back to SHC Home