Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home >

Representing Yourself in Court

NOTE: A corporation or LLC MUST be represented by an attorney in District Court, which includes having an attorney sign court papers on behalf of the client corporation or LLC. EXCEPT: For cases limited to the Hennepin County "Housing Court," MN Gen. Rule of Practice 603 may allow a principal (or agent) of the corporation or LLC to sign court papers or appear in court on behalf of the business entity. You should get legal advice if you have questions about this issue in your case.



« Back to SHC Home