Service Desk  

Judicial Branch Home > SHC Home > FIND HELP WITH: >

Criminal Expungement

This section includes important information on how to expunge (seal) your criminal records in Minnesota.

NOTE: Get the detailed history of your criminal case(s) by getting the "Register of Actions" at a MNCIS terminal at a courthouse or by contacting Court Administration. The court records viewed on the internet are not the official records, which are only available at the courthouse.

 « Back to SHC Home