8th District  

Judicial Branch Home > Eighth Judicial District Home > Court Administration > Kandiyohi County >



To schedule a wedding with the Court Administrator call 320-231-6206 X 5614.  The following is required:

  • You must apply for and obtain a Minnesota marriage license before the ceremony.  Marriage licenses are available at the Kandiyohi County Recorder's office.  There is a five-day waiting period from the date of the application for a marriage license until the date you may pick it up unless you obtain a written waiver of the five-day waiting period from a District Court Judge.

  • You must bring two witnesses who are over the age of 16 with you on the day of the wedding.